1. Dismiss Notice

"Mute" feature needed

Discussion in 'Anything and everything Free Rider' started by toxic966, Feb 5, 2018.

1. toxic966

toxic966 Active Member

Have you ever been in a situation where you log on and you see like 10 notifications, and you get all excited but then, it's just your friend spamming challenges for his/her track? I find this really annoying. So i think you should be able to mute your friends, but not fully mute. The mute should be in a way where it does show up in the list when you click the notification bell, but it doesn't count as a notification so you can filter out people who spam alot. You might ask, "WHY NOT DELETE THE BLOODY FRIEND". Well, who wants to lose a friend, maybe even a close friend? Adding on, i think there should be a limit to the amount of challenges a person can do on ONE track, maybe 3 for 1 day?.
    Tell me what you think.

Ultraviolet likes this.
  2. gun

gun Well-Known Member Official Author

how to stop this problem of yours!
    1. UNFRIEND
    2. you can change a setting that will stop sending you notifications about challenges
    3. message him and tell him to slow down
    4. get over it, it doesn't actually matter does it?

cctvcctvcctv and Phase like this.
  3. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

Disable the 'challenge' notification?

4. SlashDash

SlashDash Active Member Official Author

5. toxic966

toxic966 Active Member

what if you don't mind some friends challenging you but it's just one person, however he/she is a close friend and you don't want to unfriend them?