1. Dismiss Notice

Midnight Parkour

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by TallTexan, Feb 11, 2018.

1. TallTexan

TallTexan Well-Known Member Official Author

I want to know if the filling was what got this track featured or if it was the actual track.
    So I have saved a copy of the track without the filling and I would like Max007x to look at it and please tell me if you would have featured it if I wouldn't have filled it?

Attached Files:

2. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Man you need to stop reacting to all the critique you're getting on your track. Who cares. I featured it, I thought it was the best track that had come out since the last featured track and I felt that the site needed to see it. All the people who are saying that it's not worthy need to stop complaining. This site is not at it's creative peak anymore and we should embrace all great tracks that do come out. I never got why people felt the need to agressively bring other peoples tracks down. If you ask me, those people need to stop being so negative and maybe contribute something themselves to this site. On the other hand you need to man up. You'd been crying out that it had to be featured all the time after you released it and now you're overprotecting it. Just accept that some people disagree with it being featured and stop promoting your own stuff. Just everyone move on please...

Eryp, Zycerak, BattleBro and 2 others like this.
  3. TallTexan

{sorry I forgot the file}
    it's not for them but just for me I have already accepted the fact that some people dislike my tracks, everyone has haters and bullies, but just for me would you please look at the track and tell me if you would have featured it?

4. WheelieMaker

WheelieMaker Well-Known Member Official Author

it looks better without the shading

bungo and Phase like this.
  5. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

I think I would've featured less quickly since this way it looks a lot more like your other featured track. If that wasn't out there and you had 0 featured tracks I probably would've. However the filling in makes it stand out from most other tracks on this site and made it imo really cool. I don't care if it's grunt work, you actually did it where no one else takes the time

TallTexan, Elibloodthirst and Phase like this.
  6. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst Well-Known Member Official Author

Definitely worse out there, i wouldn't react. Just learn that people criticise

7. TallTexan

thanks I was just wondering if the filling was the only reason you featured it:)