1. Dismiss Notice

Let's play FRHD - Winter contest

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything not Free Rider' started by Elibloodthirst, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst Well-Known Member Official Author

Hahahah guys back for one time only

Phase, octo, cctvcctvcctv and 7 others like this.
  2. F-O-X

F-O-X Well-Known Member Official Author

Black Hat Rider opened in an other tab!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

3. octo

octo Well-Known Member

whats "black hat rider"? :confused:

4. Skeeny

Skeeny Well-Known Member Official Author

Reported for exposing 'black hat rider'1!11!!!!!1!!1!! Elibloodthirst :p

Todredrob and Elibloodthirst like this.
  5. bungo

bungo Well-Known Member

░░░░ / \░░░░ Eli exposed.... I was also on it yeeeeh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    ░░░ /---- \░░░
    ░░ /( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)\░░░
    ░ / _______\░░

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    cctvcctvcctv and Elibloodthirst like this.
  6. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

YAY, I WAS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!?ojfrhifuochwrfsidlwf2 eirlfhefes ufhwl segera

7. cctvcctvcctv

Elibloodthirst wow, dude. In parts, when your not doing sound effects, imitating, talking all croakily and nasally (seriously, how much bleach did you drink???), you're accent is pretty bloody close to mine.

8. Elibloodthirst

well where r u from?

9. cctvcctvcctv

Idk where the hell I'm from, seeing as I've never been in England. My nationality is English, off my mother, but I don't know where in England. I'm mixed English. On one side I have Cheshire and Northern Wales, while on the other I have London and Essex. I did get my accent checked on an official site, but that didn't really help anyways. After doing a bunch of questions and using the microphone A LOT, it just gave me 'Standard English Accent' lol

10. Elibloodthirst

I'm SE London / Kent

11. cctvcctvcctv

Most of my ancenstors living in London were silk weavers in Bethnal Green : ) There were a few exceptions though, like an actress in d'oyly carte, and a painter for the backgrounds in theater.

12. Elibloodthirst

I like how you know this much about your family. I know like what my grandparents do/did and like one of my great grand fathers

Todredrob likes this.
  13. cctvcctvcctv

It's all my mother's work. She's spent years going back the family trees, and finding out stuff. I can't remember when she started, it was so long ago. Quite possibly she was doing it before I was born. And I'm 15 now.
    We don't really have much other stuff of interest. A few books and antiques handed down from her great aunt, a load of 17th century french ancestors, a few old bailey cases, that's it/

14. cctvcctvcctv

15. Elibloodthirst

Fight in world war 2 as a commando then worked for MI5?

DeathBob1 and cctvcctvcctv like this.
  16. cctvcctvcctv

Wow that sounds very interesting. A lot of mine died in the Somme, and a few in the boer. My great-great aunt, ollwyn williams, wanted to be a pilot in the second, but they didn't allow her because she was colour-blind. Instead, she got the bad-ass job of driving round London in an ambulance, DURING raids.

Elibloodthirst likes this.
  17. Elibloodthirst

Nice, take this to PM?

18. cctvcctvcctv

19. bungo

bungo Well-Known Member

My dad was a communist
    perks of being born in 1980s russia
    my granddad fought in ww2 for the USSR. He survived but unfortunately dies in the 90s'
    (probably due to the USSR losing the cold war lol)

Todredrob, alexander and DeathBob1 like this.
  20. DeathBob1

DeathBob1 Well-Known Member Official Author

Todredrob likes this.