1. Dismiss Notice

News Issue Issue 2 - Free Rider HD News

Discussion in 'Community News Paper' started by RiderExtreme2, Aug 1, 2015.

1. WheelieMaker

WheelieMaker Well-Known Member Official Author

not at all child. from now on we are posting articles whenever we are ready, not the first of each month.

RiderExtreme2 likes this.
  2. Mr_Snoogley

Mr_Snoogley Well-Known Member Official Author

lmao, how hard is it to compose an "article" about an online game once a month? freez was a one man team and he outdid all of you in content AND consistency. really sad

3. alexander

alexander Well-Known Member Official Author

787.jpg

4. WheelieMaker

WheelieMaker Well-Known Member Official Author

lol youre so wrong. freez had pretty bad content and was really unprofessional. i can give it to freez for being very motivated and pushing out news articles really quick, but a lot of his articles had the same **** over and over, mainly because he didn't take his time and rushed the articles out. we are trying to put out the best content we possibly can, and those ideas can take some time. also a lot of people are pretty busy right now, which is why itll take a little longer for this article to come out.

5. THEend

THEend FRHD News Team Official Author

[​IMG]

seriously though, just shut up alright? Almost all of the people on the team have started school in the past two weeks, some of us (me and rider included) with several honors classes. it's hard to work on tracks, look at the forum for stuff to write about, and then write about it. If you really want it to be done quicker, do some of it yourself. It gets really frickin' annoying when people complain about a damn 'News' issue on a forum for a bike game. and don't I remember you saying for the first one that it 'Was just a rehash of what you had already known' ? Can you just think for a sec and see that we, and everyone on this forum exempting the mods are here on ON THEIR OWN TIME , not to mention for fun!

SO, before you say something stupid, YES, we are WORKING ON IT. Half the people on the staff haven't even really written anything, so please no

/rant

6. Mr_Snoogley

if you're so busy that you can't fulfill the smallest of digital responsibilities, you have serious priority issues.

7. Mr_Snoogley

Newspapers are for getting up to date on interesting past and current events. I don't want to read a paragraph glorifying a single author that took you three months to write

8. WyattStonhouse

WyattStonhouse Well-Known Member Official Author

It would be interesting if you could make something like an obituary for well known members who quit. Can't wait for the new article. Keep up the good work news team.:thumbsup:

Minus, RiderExtreme2 and WheelieMaker like this.
  9. RiderExtreme2

RiderExtreme2 FRHD News Team Official Author

Exactly this guys^^^^^^^, I had an AP Quiz today and have been studying for the past 2 weeks. Everyone on the team is absorbed in IRL stuff such as school, homework and doing stuff in real life.
    thank you wyatt :)

Minus likes this.
  10. THEend

Try having three AP classes, five different collabs (including with you btw), and about 2-3 hours of homework a night, THEN we'll talk. I have to read over 100 pages over frickin' labor day weekend because of one, ONE class. That's not counting the other SIX. Golf doesn't help, I have a re-tryout on Labor Day, which I'm really supposed to be spending with my family, relaxing over a four day weekend when I'm really in the metaphorical swamp that is my life. Don't give me that 'I just procrastinate and sit on my ass twiddling my thumbs' when that's exactly what you're doing atm.

If you are glorifying FREEZ on how good of a job he did, do it yourself bud

Also, stop spamming plz k thanks bye

11. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

One man team? I'm pretty offended.
    Freez was nothing without Jacob and I.

Leave everyone alone for once. I totally understand if the team is getting back into the school routine - I just moved into university and have been way too busy to keep up on here, so I understand how difficult it may be for them.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

12. THEend

Everyone's against snoogles again, looks like he's leaving

RiderExtreme2 and codrey like this.
  13. codrey

codrey Guest

Surprisingly enough this is a game, not a 'responsibility'. A responsibility is school, not writing stuff for an online game newspaper xD If you count this as a responsibility, I believe that you have serious priority issues.

14. Mr_Snoogley

I'm going to be straight here okay, I know I haven't been acting myself lately. I've been losing loved ones left and right over the past couple months and it's just been difficult to cope with. I guess it's coming over as aggressive reasoning over simple issues... Looking over my own posts, I feel disgusted. Pathetic excuse I know, I'm "just being a pusssy because I lost an argument" Carry on, I'll try to stop being so negative

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Minus, RiderExtreme2 and Max007x like this.
  15. jroles

jroles Well-Known Member

Bro u dont have to apologize i know how you feel one of my best friends got killed in a hit and run while walking to school yesterday.

PACKERSyou likes this.
  16. Flying_T_Rex

Flying_T_Rex Well-Known Member Official Author

that was intended to be a joke

17. Flying_T_Rex

Flying_T_Rex Well-Known Member Official Author

o my god I get that reference!

18. jroles

jroles Well-Known Member

True story

PACKERSyou likes this.
  19. JonnyJr