1. Dismiss Notice

I played myself :P

Discussion in 'Races' started by 1MPER1AL_116, Apr 6, 2018.

1. 1MPER1AL_116

1MPER1AL_116 Well-Known Member Official Author

I should have #1 on the leaderboard of a track with 4.2k plays... here's the story:

So I guess I was offline when this happened, because I came home from school, and my computer hadn't hopped on my home wifi network yet. I had been working on beating my friend, Polynomial's time (BenjaminLevitt's alt/new account) on this particular track because he challenged me and asked if anyone could beat his time. I eventually got on the leaderboard. I think I was seventh or something, but it still didn't beat his time. So I kept trying (keep in mind this was over a couple days). So it came to today, and I didn't realize I wasn't online. It still let me played and I assumed I was on the network. So I finally got the time. 9.73 seconds. I beat the top time barely. Only by like a frame or so. And then I saw it. That stupid loading swirly circle. I thought, frick! are you kidding me right now?? So yeah. I was pretty mad. It was an old track and the time was fairly easy to get if someone like mR..A or tetrationiscool or Ninjas came across the track... but still.... It was somewhat of an accomplishment for me, ya know? So that's pretty much it. Screenshots are below if you doubt me.

FRHD First Place 2.PNG
    FRHD First Place 3.png

Some of you guys might not think it's a big deal, but I do cuz I'm a little bit of a noob :3

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    EthanLin80 likes this.
  2. EthanLin80

EthanLin80 Well-Known Member Official Author

lol

KOVA and 1MPER1AL_116 like this.
  3. XxDeMoNiC-AnGeLx

XxDeMoNiC-AnGeLx Active Member

All those cooooiiinns !!!

1MPER1AL_116 likes this.
  4. 1MPER1AL_116

oh yeah, i hardly ever spend 'em.

5. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

I had 16000 at one time, but then I spent it all on those stupid new hats :cry: : (

6. 1MPER1AL_116

that's pretty much all u can use it for tho so i mean it's not like it's that bad...

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  7. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

yeah, and that only gave me 76 of them lol

8. EthanLin80

EthanLin80 Well-Known Member Official Author

I mean if u don't want them ill take them lol

9. 1MPER1AL_116

lol no I definitely want them XD

EthanLin80 likes this.
  10. EthanLin80