1. Dismiss Notice

How do I combine tracks?

Discussion in 'Anything and everything Free Rider' started by MayhemMercenary, Dec 11, 2016.

1. MayhemMercenary

MayhemMercenary Well-Known Member Official Author

I am working on my big winter track and I have a piece of it that is a separate file. I was wondering if anyone knows how to merge two tracks?
    The tracks do connect at the same coordinates and I have tried to copy and paste the code into the other file, but that doesn't work. Please help ASAP! I need to get this out in time! :)
    The piece I want to add:
    upload_2016-12-10_23-25-19.png
    The piece that I am adding to:
    upload_2016-12-10_23-26-54.png
    I do have more stuff on this part than the pic on top. I would like to combine both so I don't have to start over or fix up what I have already.
    If anyone knows... like I said, "Please help..."

F-O-X, E12 and FishBoks like this.
  2. FishBoks

FishBoks Well-Known Member Official Author

3. zeke15

zeke15 Well-Known Member Official Author

I can help, just send me the two track codes and I will take care of combining them.

4. MayhemMercenary

I don't want to send the code to anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to publish the track on their account. Thanks for the offer! Could you tell me how?

5. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member Official Author

Zeke won't rip you off, he's trustworthy. Plus everyone would recognise it as yours and dislike in the impossible case that he does upload it

6. MayhemMercenary

okay.

Empire likes this.
  7. MayhemMercenary

Sorry. I think I can trust you! :) I will send the codes in a pm! Later and thanks! :)

Empire and E12 like this.
  8. zeke15

I completely understand where you are coming from. I have been working on a program where you can input the track codes and it will combine them for you, but I haven't got it working right just yet, so I would send you that to use, but it doesn't work. I will be glad to do it. I wouldn't want to ruin my own reputation by copying tracks anyway lol.

Elqte, FishBoks and MayhemMercenary like this.
  9. MayhemMercenary

10. MayhemMercenary

the problem I had when trying to combine the code was it would only cover up the other set of code with the white background and the code being placed in it.

11. zeke15

Yeah PM me. The difficult thing about combining code is that if you do it normally by just separating the track code at the #'s and combining each part, if there is anything duplicate in the code (which there is for yours), it will double layer the duplicate lines and cause a lot of physics glitches.

FishBoks and MayhemMercenary like this.
  12. MayhemMercenary

yup I'll pm you rn

13. MayhemMercenary

All solved! Thanks sooo much to @zeke15(following through w/ his word) and @Empire(helping me trust zeke)
    :) <3 Thanks sooooo much again!

zeke15, E12, FishBoks and 1 other person like this.
  14. gun

gun Well-Known Member Official Author

15. AidantheNarwhal

AidantheNarwhal Well-Known Member Official Author

16. zeke15

Gotta be careful with that track mover because if their are duplicate lines in both tracks it will overlay them on top of each other causing riding glitches.

17. AidantheNarwhal

AidantheNarwhal Well-Known Member Official Author