1. Dismiss Notice

exposed

Discussion in 'Is something broken? Let us know!' started by Inversely, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Well-Known Member

anyone who changes the 'game settings' is bAD

2. GoodraFRHD

GoodraFRHD Well-Known Member

look at my levels they are beyond changing settings

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Well-Known Member

i couldn't care less

4. WheelieMaker

WheelieMaker Well-Known Member Official Author

can we talk about how we had to wait weeks (maybe over a month according to what i've heard) for a copy+paste truck because of the f*cking stupid app, and now we have to wait another whole month to get what will probably be a copy+paste balloon (which was the worst vehicle) and a copy+paste blob (3rd worst vehicle, behind truck and balloon). free rider is being milked boys

THANKS KANO :)

5. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

If you look at kano's latest games page, it's frhd though. Maybe kano's not doing too well either idk

6. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Also, you have to convert the flash from fr2 to html5 in frhd, so it's not an exact copy-paste, and might involve a bit of work

But, yeah, I kinda agree. They say they're looking for sounds effect for the new vehicles though, so at least there might be something actually 'new' about them soon.

7. GoodraFRHD

It’s hard to make games and I’m sure the developers are trying just be patient with them

8. genericusername

genericusername Well-Known Member Official Author

or they just don't know how to make a game

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  9. GoodraFRHD

Lol true

10. Lerd7

Lerd7 Well-Known Member Official Author

Ok boys and girls, i have been creeping on this game for a mighty long time, ive seen countless players coming and going but as time passes i notice players become more demanding, arrogant and scholar-resembling in their posts.
    Hate to break it to you, but this game is meant to be boring. The content is created in its totality by the players. Every now and then a few talented authors appear and most of them leave the game after a couple of years, leaving much special work behind.
    The moderators and staff of the site are mostly not professional programmers or anything related in my guessing, so dont demand and dont expect any updates or easter eggs from them, its not the point of the game.
    To the younger players, i have as only advice to give you to be creative and dare to sketch anything that crosses your mind.
    The extend of un-creativity i come across in the game the past 2 years is scary to me, nobody important will judge you in regards of what you make and it will not impact you in any way in your life.
    Do not pay attention to the Complaints of every random player and dont get caught up in their cloud of misery.
    The way the website develops doesnt concern you and unless you have contributed greatly in your opinion to the game then your seemingly underage comments will make zero impact and therefore keep them to yourself.
    Last point, the best way to express your confusion is to communicate with somebody(other than a mod) that can reach out to push the matter on a higher level, is much more likely that a veteran player will reply to you than a mod, and its almost obvious the moderator will respond to them instead of you.

KOVA, H3L1X, Catalyst and 4 others like this.