1. Dismiss Notice

deleting tracks

Discussion in 'Misc questions.' started by Stig, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Stig

Stig Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Hello, seeing as some of my tracks were preuploaded, i would like to know if there is someway to delete tracks?
    If there is not, feel free to clean my account for tracks. Direct link: http://www.freeriderhd.com/u/stig
    Most of my tracks don't quite reach the standards that I have set up on myself today, and therefore, I don't want them to represent me.
    I want to choose which tracks I upload myself.

Dope.penguin123 and DarkPlant like this.
  2. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Moderator Administrator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Deleting tracks likely won't be added as a feature until we add the ability for players to upload tracks which will be early next year.

If you would really like several tracks gone before we release the ability to upload/delete tracks etc, shoot us an email with the tracks you would like removed and we will add it to our task list, we can look into what it would take to remove them manually, if it is too much effort we may just have to wait until we roll out the track creator.

3. Stig

Stig Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Okay i see.
    I leave for the army on the 5th of january, and have a giant project that i would like to upload to frhd. Is there any chance an admin could upload it manually before I leave? Neither will I be able to delete certain tracks, nor be particularly present after this date.

LucJohnson likes this.
  4. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Moderator Administrator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

If you send it in through email, we can make that happen.

5. Stig

i have now sent an email to your support adress containing the tracks which i would have removed. as for my current project, i expect it to be done sometime before christmas eve, so ill send you the code for it when the time comes. thanks for the help!

DarkSideOfTheMoon likes this.
  6. DarkSideOfTheMoon

DarkSideOfTheMoon Active Member

Can't wait to play it, your tracks are frikin beautiful.

DarkPlant likes this.
  7. Oevion

Oevion Member

Is there any way to delete our own forum posts.

8. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

Edit, Delete, Report.

F-O-X likes this.
  9. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Well-Known Member

On your own posts there is:

10. Dakoziol-2nd

Dakoziol-2nd Well-Known Member Official Author

I want to be able to delete tracks, but for a different reason. I created a track with bumps that you have to go over, each one getting bigger. I had numbers under each bump to show progress, but after I uploaded it I found out that I counted wrong. Here is the link:
    http://www.freeriderhd.com/t/71456-bumps

Talinator505 and Aspirit like this.
  11. EliteKitten

EliteKitten Well-Known Member Official Author

Since the track creator is out, is this feature gonna be added?

Ficus likes this.
  12. Coolman2

Coolman2 Well-Known Member Official Author

Don't think you can delete.

13. RiderExtreme2

RiderExtreme2 Well-Known Member Official Author

You can't but I would like too because I have 17 AWFUL tracks and my two newest are my best. I am trying to make more like my two new ones.

14. WheelieMaker

WheelieMaker Well-Known Member Official Author

I don't really understand why we cant delete tracks, I have some unfinished and old tracks on my profile I'd like to get rid of

Ficus and Cryogenic like this.
  15. Joelbmx

Joelbmx Well-Known Member Official Author

I want to delete all my tracks, I'd rather them just be forgotten with CR.

16. Coolman2

Coolman2 Well-Known Member Official Author

Stig have you ever heard of a british racer forom the show top gear he is named the stig.

codrey likes this.
  17. pssst

pssst Well-Known Member Official Author

Well now we have to go back to the innate sad truth that we don't have control/ownership over our work, rather what we make is just us putting content into the database and in some cases us deleting our tracks wouldn't be beneficial to the website.

18. Dakoziol-2nd

Dakoziol-2nd Well-Known Member Official Author

Who do I email to?

19. Doerksen212

Doerksen212 Member

Are we able to delete tracks now?

20. Cenrix

Cenrix Well-Known Member Official Author

I would like to erase some of my clues