1. Dismiss Notice

CONTEST help

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by QuinnFederle, Dec 26, 2017.

?

Are you going to...

1. Enter

16.7%
  2. Donate

16.7%
  3. Judge

83.3%
  4. or nothing?

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. QuinnFederle

QuinnFederle Well-Known Member Official Author

I want to host a contest because i have some coins to give away on my old account, if you want to help judge or donate to the pot, I would let you help if you are good and un-biased.
    I will post the name, theme, award and rules on the official contest thread, PLEASE HELP give coins and you can be a judge! If you don't have much to give,
    please enter!

COIN AWARD so far-
    Me- 2500

JUDGES so far-
    Me
    Zycerak

I think the theme is going to be nighttime detailing. you have to draw a night scene.
    OFFICIAL THREAD: http://community.freeriderhd.com/threads/nighttime-detailing-contest-2-5-k-pot.8739/#post-184567

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Racer_X likes this.
  2. Zycerak

Zycerak Well-Known Member Official Author

i wanna try judging ive never judged before

3. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

Well, we have to know what the contest is before entering...

4. QuinnFederle

not quite sure yet, i havent started the contest this is just getting people to help judge and donate.

5. QuinnFederle

you can judge for sure, thanks for the help!

6. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

How do we know you're not scamming us? You could easily take the donated coins and run.

7. QuinnFederle

why tf would i do that? i dont really care about coins anyway and it would not be good for my profile or track ratings. I would never do something like that (though it is a good idea) jk
    and are you going to enter the contest? ur pretty good at detailing

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  8. TallTexan

TallTexan Well-Known Member Official Author

I would like to enter I have been thinking about making a massive night track but it would take a lot of work and i am a little busy and I would need a month or two and maybe a larger coin pot (I understand why it's small just sayin') so if you can fulfill all these requests then I will make a possible feat for the contest that would be a sure winner :)

9. Racer_X

Racer_X Well-Known Member Official Author

I'll judge if you want me to and encourage friends to join. I can also donate if you need me too...

10. QuinnFederle

If you are one of the three best judges at the end of the judging of the judges (lol) you can be a judge

11. QuinnFederle

Could you donate some coins? that would help make the pot bigger and the track sounds sick, a feat would do really well in the contest

12. QuinnFederle