Comment Section Ideas

Discussion in 'Have an idea? Post it here!' started by Zycerak, Sep 20, 2017.

?

Which additions do you want to the comment section?

1. none

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. liking comments

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. sorting comments

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. comment counter

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zycerak

Zycerak Well-Known Member Official Author

this probably already exists but i just really want this even tho i know that the developers won't add this anytime soon, but i want the comment section of tracks to be more like youtube's comment section, so basically have these things:
    - something that says how many comments there are on a certain track
    - liking people's comments (this i want because if i make a popular track, i get a lot of positive feedback and i dont want to reply to every single one of those people saying 'thank you' but i still feel bad, so if i could just like their comment it would be a sign that i read and appreciated it)
    - sorting comments (this would only work if liking people's comments was implemented, then you can sort by most liked comments and newest comments (and sorting in by most liked could avoid seeing all those spam comments so that would be cool)

2. MattPlayzV2

MattPlayzV2 Member

I was wondering mostly about name changing, that would change so many people's lives. Anyways you guys should make an event daily and more entertaining challenges. Also a online track so we could chat with other people during a game and spectate people live, I know this sounds too good to be true. But I know you devs. could do this! Well it's just one of my ideas for things that should be added.

Easier way to read:
    -Online Chat
    -Online Track
    -Live Races
    -Spectate mode during live tracks
    -Daily Events
    -Timed Tracks
    -Challenges

Btw, why does the title of this post says "Have an idea? Post it here!" When it's just about changes in comments? Well I ain't wasting my time deleting the things I typed. Otherwise I would add a chat that everyone could type and type and type endlessly. The comments are fine but adding a online chat would be an amazing experience!