1. Dismiss Notice

Best Authors

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by QuinnFederle, Nov 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. QuinnFederle

QuinnFederle Well-Known Member Official Author

I am compiling a small list of my favourite authors/track makers.
    BEST DETAILERS:
    #5 pinn Though he does not have that many tracks, all but one are featured, which is an incredible feat. I love how original his style is. He does every little detail, even if it is not near the track and most will not even see it. He is my number five favourite author.
    #4 MayhemMercenary I love his detail style, it is really shown in 中國崛起, my favourite track of his. I like the beginning of his track PREVIEW!, it is just a little messy.
    #3 spruce I think his best quality is his gray line detail, as shown in his track Dover Bay. He also does incredible trees, like the best tree on frhd, Heart & Soul.
    #2 Wave Not much to say. Just view one of his tracks, and you will see the immense time and effort he puts in to every tiny detail. I like his winning picture box contest entry, he fits a lot of great detail into a little box. His detail style is quite realistic too, almost as realistic as my number one favourite author.
    #1 Maple https://www.freeriderhd.com/t/351329-dragonslayer is so realistic that it blows my mind. The elephant looks like real life! He wins #1 Most Realistic Author and he is definitely my favorite track maker. Maple's track Omen has such good use of black lines. I just love everyone of his well-detailed, realistic, fun to play tracks.
    HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Volund You say your best is yet to come. I can't wait for your best!
    zwinxz I ALMOST put him on the leaderboard. I hope he keeps up his great detail style!
    and of course, lolz666 The only reason that he is not on the leaderboard is because he is not active. I would be SO happy if he posted another track.
    Max007x (recommended by Zycerak, he is just a great author. I love his track Fish Bowl

Do you agree with my list? Who are your favorite authors? Tell me and have a good day! -EC1

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    spruce, F-O-X, zwinxz and 2 others like this.
  2. Zycerak

Zycerak Well-Known Member Official Author

can’t forget max007x

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Htebear and QuinnFederle like this.
  3. QuinnFederle

i added him, thanks for the feedback

Zycerak likes this.
  4. Cenrix

Cenrix Well-Known Member Official Author

and me XD

5. Coated_Badger

Coated_Badger Well-Known Member

sad im not on there. but not surprised

6. QuinnFederle

These aren't necessarily my favorite authors, just the ones that i think are the best at detailing

7. F-O-X

F-O-X Well-Known Member Official Author

No.

8. F-O-X

F-O-X Well-Known Member Official Author

Where is Crypt? And WM?

9. INCINERATOR

INCINERATOR Member Official Author

What about Lolz

10. QuinnFederle

lolz666? he is in the honorable mentions

11. INCINERATOR

INCINERATOR Member Official Author

ok

12. BattleBro

BattleBro New Member

Yeah, I agree. There are authors who are great at other stuff than just detailing, kind of like the overall ride or cleverness put into tracks.