1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Free Rider Mobile Beta

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Nov 7, 2016.

1. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member Official Author

Cool! I'll be downloading it the day it comes out. Wish I knew more than nothing bout coding, I'd like to help.

2. BryceBrooks28

BryceBrooks28 Casual Member Official Author

i got the brand new air phone so light its like its not there (because its not there

3. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

Yay it came out :) and my testing stuff saved now I don't have to start over another:)

4. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

It's great and all, but its not working for me. I open up the app and get to the screen with the music and the cooling logo and nothing happens from there, the music had looped 3 times and still nothing.
    Device: iPad
    Model: MC980X/A
    iOS version: 9.3.5
    Storage Remaining: 5.0 GB

5. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Looks like some older ios versions are not working as expected. We are working on a fix.

Max007x likes this.
  6. Parasite

Parasite Well-Known Member Official Author

Will the beta still keep getting updates?

7. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Not on iOS, you will have to pick up the new version. On Android it will.

8. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

Same I then tried on my iPhone 6 and it worked

9. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We will look to get this fixed/understood today and push out an expedited fix. If we can't reproduce the issue in-house we may ask for some help.

Muhammad7321 likes this.
  10. TheExtreamRider

TheExtreamRider Active Member Official Author

Char do you think that we could have like instead of just helmets like here's an example... you know the golden spartan helmet? Could we have like a spartan chestplate to go with it? I've been thinking about this for a while and i think it's pretty cool. So do you think that can happen?

Eryp and Eric like this.
  11. MA3STROSingularis

MA3STROSingularis Active Member Official Author

I want the android version!!!! Andtoid s better :thumbsup:

12. Star-russs

Star-russs Casual Member

When u can't get the mobile version. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. notBluMaan

notBluMaan New Member

what the *** is wrong with u and the alice trend free rider is falling apart and it sucks scru u all

14. BourbonPunch

BourbonPunch Active Member Official Author

OMG I WANT TO TEST IT

15. AIice

AIice Member

16. SUHAYLMOHAMED

SUHAYLMOHAMED Casual Member

17. BourbonPunch

BourbonPunch Active Member Official Author

Update Idea!!!
    Please Consider The Following,

Considering Official Author has been really easy to get, There Should Be a New Icon of Appreciation and representation of the Hard work people have put into tracks and getting on the Leader boards. It could be for People who are Active or Have played this game over 1-3 years or Have over 1000 subscribers or who are really dedicated to this game. Or people Experts Think are good and right for the Position. It shouldn't just be given to anyone. And maybe let one of the players give it to them, I was thinking me because i'm active and choose wisely[Example: If my Friend Asks me for it, It will NOT be given unless i see that they are good or have gotten a score under a minute on an extremely hard track.] Btw i think it should be "Expert". [Example #2: I might not even give it to myself if someone Thinks i don't deserve it. :( (Experts)] anyway, PLEASE PLEASe PLEAse PLEase PLease Please please Add This to the game :( :)?

~Legendary_Rider
    Please?

18. Spongolese

Spongolese Active Member Official Author

can you help me delete a track i used to be on fr2 trackmill but this version of free rider is much more difficult how do i delete tracks

19. Volund

Volund ithring VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    tracks cannot be deleted by players as of now (which is dumb), however if you PM Char im sure he will delete it for you

20. BryceBrooks28

BryceBrooks28 Casual Member Official Author

help me I want to post more tracks but it says that I have 200 tracks is there any way that I can post more