1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Teleporter Power-Up

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Max007x, Feb 15, 2018.

1. What about the rest of us?? Many good authors want this as well, your not the only one who needs help bro

Nicholas-Opuni likes this.
  2. february

3. Nicholas-Opuni

Nicholas-Opuni Well-Known Member Official Author

You're wrong, plus don't get it; I am the only person who needs, like, a way whole ton of help and assistance from all of you guys to become an official author. For example, I don't know what the minimum of tracks I need to create are. So please help me out, all of you guys!

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  4. Nicholas-Opuni

Please, please, please!!!!!!!

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  5. Nicholas-Opuni

Pretty please!

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  6. Nicholas-Opuni

'Cause one of your tracks make me too creative about being an official author, so please.

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  7. Ohh c'mon man.... Quit being self-centered.. You are definitely NOT the only one who deserves it...

8. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    None of your tracks have more than 10 likes, none have more than 300 plays, none of your tracks have more than 10sec worth of detail.
    Not saying that these are the OA requirements but come on man, arguing that you deserve OA is weak at best. I probs don't lol
    Just post good tracks that take more that 5 mins to make and stop spamming this thread already

9. Thanks slayed good point

Logeton and Nicholas-Opuni like this.
  10. bungo

bungo Active Member Official Author

I need good tracks spamming out makes your sub count rise but I less likely for oa make some quality tracks like 10 get them on treanding

11. Nicholas-Opuni

I will still keep on spamming until I learn how to become an official author. I will. Yes. Positive. You were talking about a lot of the most difficult requirements ever that is way too much complicated for me to become an official author for good. I'm so sick of all this as I'm screwing it up. So guess what, I will stop and will no longer be playing all the teleport-poweruped courses until I'm fully grown up to achieve those requirements and have more encouraged experiences and believe in you guys. Right now I'm almost entirely discouraged about all of you guys making this become a big bad habit for me, thinking that I make a ton of non-monumental nonsense about being an official author, and looking like I'm a JOHN-CENA spoiler and a bad tantrum thrower. I'm telling you for a fact that I'm extremely dependent unto God that I wanted my wish on becoming an official author easily to be more granted and come truer than a faithful genie does. I've historically been dreaming, thinking and imagining about all that and I wanted it to come a lot truer than it should and must be. But until then it didn't work and happen like it supposed in accordance to be and will no longer be able to do it until I believe faithfully in this idea. Very historically, you guys screwed up my "glider" idea I was talking to Char about and it went as boring and disgusting as I could've imagined before. And then I was excited to see the teleportation powerup but Stig ended up letting this powerup be only for official authors and screwing it up for regular FRHD users. So I'm super depressed and a lot discouraged about all this because of all you guys making too much of OA nonsense, which is what I'm not and will no longer be happy about until the goodness happens. So you know what, everybody, I will no longer be playing all your tracks for the rest of my life and will permanently be playing all my old-school tracks now and forevermore. So you know what, you do you and I'll do me and will never be talking to you guys for the rest of my entire complete life; my life has ended for real and I will never get to be assisted for anything, EVER. So you guys know what, I will never ever ever ever and will ever no longer be your friend and my family will no longer be seeing me ever again whatsoever. So guess what everyone, I'll do me and will never be your friend anymore, I'll talk to and kill myself and drink bleach how 'bout that and keep getting offensive for the rest of my entire *******, ****, god damn, ***** life. Look at that, y'all changed my life! Now IMAFIREINMYFUCKINGLASER and get your ******* butt **** out of my fuckity fudge fudge fudge life; amen, good ******* bye, THE ******* END AND.......
    GAME,

GOD,
    DAMN,
    ASS,
    RETARDED,

OOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>:::(((((((

bye:*(

12. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

Nobody cares.

Logeton, Nicholas-Opuni and bungo like this.
  13. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Good to see you finally cottoned on to the fact that no-one cares if you're here or not. Stick to your old tracks bud

Logeton, Nicholas-Opuni and bungo like this.
  14. DeathBob1

DeathBob1 Active Member Official Author

pm me

15. bungo

16. I subbed bungo. I see potential.

17. bungo

Thanks I hardly play now lol

18. Lowe005

Lowe005 New Member Official Author

Can I get teleportation powers

19. lone_wolf137

lone_wolf137 Member

it ain't that hard like come on, take time on your tracks and you will get OA
    Screenshot 2018-03-05 at 11.47.25 AM.png look at the track i'm making, i'm taking my time on this one plus i got inspired to make this one too. this one is also a collab with Ethanlin80 he will help me make it.

Logeton and Nicholas-Opuni like this.
  20. DEMIURGE

DEMIURGE Casual Member Official Author

as long as your tracks are ok, can you still get OA if few people play your tracks? just wondering, i dont have tracks anywhere near good enough.