1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Upcoming Web Refresh

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Jun 7, 2017.

1. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Please, for the love of God and all things holy, don't change the theme of the forums to match that of the game

Empire, Skeeny, Smuckers and 3 others like this.
  2. Phase

Phase Well-Known Member Official Author

Oh great, now you gave them the idea.

cctvcctvcctv and Volund like this.
  3. cctvcctvcctv

Nah, I heard someone else suggest it:(

4. Eryp

Eryp bearhugger! Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    as far as i know that's not a glitch, if you hit 'n' when you finish a track it takes you to a random track (and also if you open up the settings when ghosting a track). if you're on desktop, you can fix this when commenting by clicking on the comment box again (unless the layout changed something). i haven't found a way to bypass it on mobile yet tho other than trying to avoid the letter 'n'

Skrampt likes this.
  5. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hmm I guess that would happen if the input box isn't selected. We should likely disable that for mobile web since "N" wouldn't be used to skip tracks for mobile.

Phase and Eryp like this.
  6. Phase

It happens on mobile even when the input box is selected and while publishing a track

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  7. pnguy

pnguy Well-Known Member Official Author

The n button thing happens to me too on MSEdge, (which still seems like a mobile port instead of the desktop site.(mobile button layout when playing, pressing play to get into the map))

Phase likes this.
  8. Phase

FRHD is dead

cctvcctvcctv and jerk063 like this.
  9. cctvcctvcctv

Not quite yet, but it's probably in it's death throes. In a few months/years we might have just "Rider HD" or whatever.

(That is, it's not free anymore)

Phase likes this.
  10. BourbonPunch

BourbonPunch Active Member Official Author

thnx for changing the font back!

11. cctvcctvcctv

on what?

12. BourbonPunch

notifications

13. cctvcctvcctv

oh right, sorry

14. BourbonPunch

15. cctvcctvcctv

just I didn't have that problem

BourbonPunch likes this.
  16. Smuckers

Smuckers Member

I dont care about an elaborate face change... its been 1 1/2 years since the last real update and in those last 1 1/2 years you have added... what I dont get it, because the list of things added to this game would take up less space then your tinder match list. If it took you 1.5 years to change the home websites color then I will be 80 years old by the time you add one of the many things you guys have promised us such as different vechicles to use. So I am glad you are doing something but whatever it is hasnt amounted to much so... its not worth mentioning (ads). I know I am being harsh and it is a great game even if it has been like 1000 years since you added something.

Empire, NotVeryGood, Skeeny and 6 others like this.
  17. Eric

Hmm ok will add a bug for that.

18. Eric

The mobile app was and still is a heavy lift. We will be rolling out racing there, then to Android and then circling back here to the editor.

We do have some site updates (outside of the re-style) that we will be rolling out shortly.

19. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    By this do you mean, you have certain updates already ready and functional, but are waiting to release?

20. cctvcctvcctv

Looks like other members of staff don't like it either

Sycamore likes this.