1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Upcoming Web Refresh

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Skrampt

Skrampt Well-Known Member Official Author

Agree. If you're going to add color you might as well make it look more appealing. Use some colors like the ones opposite of lighter blue on the color wheel. upload_2017-7-9_3-43-59.jpeg
    Although green is a good match, I would use a little orange which also goes well with gray/black.
    upload_2017-7-9_3-46-23.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG]
    Just don't abuse it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Eryp

Eryp bearhugger! Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    when are you mods gonna listen to the community

Empire, FOIL, Skeeny and 7 others like this.
  3. Volund

Volund ithring VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    they did ! everyone asked for an ugly layout ! we definitely didnt ask for different themes and stuff !

FOIL, Skeeny, CityShep and 7 others like this.
  4. Eryp

Eryp bearhugger! Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    how could i forget about one of the most consequential game updates in recent memory! and what about that app for the game that literally everyone is playing! we all wanted that too, didnt we?!?!?!

5. Phase

Phase Well-Known Member Official Author

Not everyone agreed on this update

cctvcctvcctv, InteractSam and Volund like this.
  6. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Well, it's been more than a couple of days, and I'm still not liking the change.

Skeeny, weem, TeamPhantom and 2 others like this.
  7. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Lifetime Leaderboard - we added that because we had planned at some point to add a weekly leaderboard. But you are right, it doesn't make much sense to have liftetime leaderboard option when that is the only one.

N button - not sure why that would be, it is just a plain input box.

Challenge mode - agreed, currently when challenging on any platform is pretty annoying. Will likely just prevent the bounce up on selection.

Volund, Skrampt and pssst like this.
  8. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    If I go to type a comment and hit the letter N it takes me to another track

E; did not even notice the post above me

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Phase likes this.
  9. TeamPhantom

TeamPhantom Phantom of Your Blood Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Whats the deal with the zoom in/out on the editor now? it goes up and down by strange numbers
    not saying its bad, just wondering

10. spruce

spruce Dumptruck VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    honestly the new layout is harder to navigate than the old one.

Skeeny and Volund like this.
  11. Eric

On mobile web or desktop web?

12. Eric

Hmm that shouldn't have changed in the release, anyone else notice anything different?

13. Eric

Hi spruce - what is throwing you off?

14. spruce

Awarded Medals
    the new icons, and there is too much space between the track categories (featured, hot, trending).

15. Phase

Phase Well-Known Member Official Author

well I can't find account settings and there's less stuff on the sidebar

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  16. Eric

Weird - spacing looks to be pretty much the same on checks I am running on desktop comparing to previous version.

17. Eric

Agreed - adding settings back to the sidebar made that easier to find. Will see about switching that back

18. spruce

Awarded Medals
    hmmm, seems off to me, maybe the added profile pic in the title of the track is throwing me off.

19. Skrampt

Skrampt Well-Known Member Official Author

Yes, this happened to me on the day of the update, but it worked fine the next day. Some of the weird numbers were 109 and 40.

20. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Mobile web